Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What am I watching right now hahahahahaha good job Im full of beer and about to get a great Sunday morning lie in

Go Canes….**** Gattis

I wasn’t talking about myself, I personally don’t give AF what yall say to me or about me, I really just be clowning yall sarcastically most of the time lol

I was honestly & sincerely speaking up for the people who I saw get attacked pretty heavily this week for daring to say they thought we were gonna lose, as if it was completely unfounded & that they had no reason to think that.

As far as the bhitchin about Mario stuff, well he’s the HC of the team & got an $80million dollar contract, so people will tend to look for the leader to do some leading, but that might be too much to ask for.

And as it pertains to his recruiting scruples, I don’t think anyone denies he’s a great recruiter, but that’s only half the battle. If you’re asking for people to wait until 2024 or 2025 til they can give an opinion about Mario that’s giving him more leeway than most Coaches get, but fine even in that event, you can’t also expect people to not scratch their head & ask questions when we get brow-beat to Death about how great of a Coach he is when what they’re seeing with their own eyes doesn’t show that.

Especially in contrast to several coaches who are also currently in year 1 that took over teams that were worse than ours & are having significantly more success.

People can believe in Mario without trying to justify subpar performances; the problem some have is that yall want unquestioned blind & devout faith in the Coach without him having to prove that he’s worth it. All he has to do is (his job) which is show it on the field & there won’t be anyone questioning, clowning or having to say “I told you so” in a negative manner.

Just stop making excuses while simultaneously crowning him & people won’t have the reactions they do, it’s really that simple. Because most of the same people making the same excuses now will be doing so next year & the next year & the year after & so on & so forth.

If Mario is who some believe him to be, then eventually the results have to match the beliefs, otherwise, yall will just keep telling us about what happened at Oregon as if that has anything to do with Miami lol.

Basically all yall have to do is just stop telling us there’s Gold in them there Hills & just produce a pot.
Half Baked Boo GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually this same roster did not score 30 ppg last yr b/c the two top WRs from last yr r gone & I pointed out my ? w/ TVD coming in to this season is how effective will he be w/o his safety blankets, b/c b4 he found chemistry w/ Rambo, he was looking like a bust.

And if u don’t think a QB’s favorite target don’t make a huge difference, go holla at GB, who’s returning the same O except Devante Adams & Rodgers doesn’t remotely resemble a $50m/yr QB.

And that 30 ppg got us a generous 7-6 record.

It also didnt get us 8 straight qrtrs wo a TD.

brother look at this game.

what you're watching isnt remotely commensurate with our talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back