Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What did you go with? I'm a Pad See Ew man myself.
Fried rice with brisket and some chicken **** idk
Imagine if the university had an independent accounting audit. Lol what a criminal crony fiefdom. Look at the hires across every position and level I. The school. UM is plummeting academically too.
I made a thread about how the whole school is rotten across the board and that plummeting performance in all areas is all connected and everyone was like nah lol

At least Ponce will finally do something 2/3 a season in, even if he will add no value there either
Wont matter.. you cant change a system/playbook this late into a season. These are the route trees and blocking/run schemes we are stuck with for now

Advertisement
Advertisement
The guys that will actually be here next year need to start going forward. All the young’s cbs, Wes, Nyjalik. Just play em.

Well, Monday we start BB. Sad to say but we are (hopefully now a pretty good) basketball school.

Advertisement
It amazes this narrative keeps being used. I’m not sure how any logical fan, who’ve watched this product for the past 4 yrs can honestly, continue to say or argue this. Why; b/c 247 rankings said so? Well 247 just said this roster is horrible

This roster have lost to

FIU
LA Tech
GT (3-9)
Duke (5-7)
UNC (6-7)
UVA (6-6)
FSU (5-7)

That’s not including the absurd amount of losses to teams who went 8-5, 7-6 on the season, all since 2018.

It’s truly amazing I continue to hear this narrative, that “we’re better than team x.” Lol
this same roster scored 30ppg last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back