Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back to see if everyone stopped watching and posting. This is pathetic. If you can't get up for your most hated rival then I don't know anymore.

Advertisement
I expected us to lose and I was worried about an ugly loss but I didn’t think it would be this bad

-28 at the half

I hope we at least rebound and don’t look completely out classed in the second

Bless everyone still watching this game. I stopped at the half and am going to enjoy the rest of the night watching a movie with the lady and eating some good Thai food. Just walk away. Whatever else is gonna happen, will happen. No need to ruin your nights over this abortion you have no control over.

It’s clear this admin and staff ain’t gonna do **** until they see people walking away in droves with their time and money. To give them the benefit of listening and engaging with the excuses after the game. This isn’t Miami football.
What did you go with? I'm a Pad See Ew man myself.

Advertisement
Score updates.

1667699744928.png

1667699762336.png

Advertisement
HE SAID WE HAVE TO ESTABLISH GHE RUN AGAIN.

This man has a mental disorder. Down by 28 points at HALFTIME he wants to establish the run to work back lol.

I wonder what Mario's next job will be.

I’m struggling with the fact that Manny Diaz is a better coach than Mario. That doesn’t seem possible, but here we are.
It’s a fact that if we ran back Manny and lashlee we would have a better record and this game would be closer.

In the long term, I still believe in Mario, but this is a season from ****. We ******* suck.

Advertisement
Imagine if the university had an independent accounting audit. Lol what a criminal crony fiefdom. Look at the hires across every position and level I. The school. UM is plummeting academically too.

This is some of the worst coaching I have ever seen.

Gattis might be the biggest fraud in college football.

Aint no might about it, lol.
Pound for pound when it comes to what he is getting paid, it aint even close. He is by far the worst.

Garcia is sure to hit the portal. TBD may follow if he is smart..
I'll personally walk Garcia to the door. He's beyond bad. I get blaming Gattis, but at some point, a QB should have some common sense to not make stupid throws. He just throws balls up for grabs. Dude, you aren't Johnny Football and we don't have Mike Evans out there to bail you out.

Advertisement
I don’t see how Gattis isn’t let go after this game if we don’t punch a TD in. 2 games in a row without a TD and you’re an OC? Foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back