Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the MTSU game when we were down 31-10.
I left the Duke game when we were down 38-21.

Thank god I did not attend tonight's game. If so, I would have left 3 out of the last 4 home games early due to being blown out. These are the darkest times I have seen in the 40 years following the Canes.
Don’t blame you .. I can’t find any positives

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t be upset at something that you see clearly.

How people individually deal with their disappointment is their own way of coping, but attacking other people for telling the truth is just plain dumb.

The reason why people like to rub it in (pause), is because the board is overrun with people who will attack you when you simply call a spade a spade. No one would want to rub it in if they weren’t being jumped on by Super Miami bro’s every time they said something that wasn’t apart of the Slurper Dogma.
A) yes people would want to rub it in regardless what the reaction of others was, IDK why your would actually think otherwise. B) literally nobody has attacked you regarding your well informed opinions ever. Sounds like youre attributing some people comments with everybody on the board.... Maybe now since youre being a mope about **** but not during the off-season when you were saying you didn't like the Gattis hire.

Personally I find anyone constantly *****ing about Mario dumb. He is going to be here minimum 5 years. So just constantly *****ing about him and and doing the "told you so" is incredibly annoying/useless/boring. And it completely ignores Cristobal actual strength as a coach which is recruiting which will take time to fully build it this roster. If people wanna constantly do that it'll make this site **** the next few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just reading the board all year this year everyone was in agreement that we were **** and we had no chance in this game

So what’s the big controversy?
I don't think most thought it would be this bad - and it shouldn't be. That said, I think a lot of people haven't been paying attention/are biased in thinking FSU is bad b/c they have 3 losses. They beat LSU who is currently #10 and beating Bama as I type this (granted they probably weren't as good then as they are now), they lost 2 close games to solid teams in Wake and NC Sate and hung with Clemson for close to a half before Clemson pulled away (although Clemson is not looking too hot tonight).

Basically what I am saying is they are a pretty good - definitely not great - team that people are discounting b/c they only had 1 more win than us coming in, but their schedule had been much harder than ours.

Advertisement
Kill Me Smh GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back