Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean w.e. its not like that TO is gna make the difference.

it's just another example of how poorly coached we are

Advertisement
This team was as close to being 4-8 to being 9-3 lol.

But yeah this season has been a joke. Manny let the players sail the ship but the offense was exciting.

Mario wants to be the boss and his offense isn’t as fun. Players didn’t like it and don’t seem bought in. We weren’t winning a chip with these players though. I’m still giving Mario his time even though his first year has been extremely disappointing
Fam last year we got blown out twice, Michigan state and Alabama. This year this is our third blowout, including a horrible G5 team and a team we demolish last year. This dude is a worse coach than slip and slide for crying out loud. He can just recruit better which will be our saving grace.

Advertisement
I’ve been posting for weeks I don’t expect him back. Regardless if it’s firing or mutual. He won’t be back.
It would be bad PR if Mario just promotes Ponce. I don’t see Mario doing that imo.

Advertisement
Somebody ask our insider if Steele is gone as well.

Advertisement
I would love to see some fight in this team. For *** sakes most of these guys don’t look tj to give a ***.

Advertisement
Gattis was setting up that tight formation so we could get stuffed on the run or Jacurri killed on a dB blitz.

Hope we got something better after the timeout.

You’ll see in the spring, the same bull**** will be being fed to us to gobble up and get hyped about next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back