Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where is Ed Reed, Alonzo, etc. This is supposed to be the **** “dream team” of leadership and we can’t even get our team focused and excited to play FSU at home.
You come to Miami and you need old guys to motivate you to play FSU at home? At night? At home? In front of a sell out - finally?

The coaches have their issues but the players slapping the FSU players on the *** saying good game isn't an issue?

Does Ryan Day need to bring Woody Hayes from the dead to hype his players when they play Michigan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t give a **** what anybody says. The talent on this team is better than a 4-5 team. And the talent is better than losing 28-3 against this ****** FSU team.

This is coaching
This team was a kick and a pick away from being 9-3. We added depth in the DL, LB, and secondary. Brought in two experienced WRs and and had a stud qb coming back. This dude **** this team up in a matter of months into one of the worse teams in the country. We were bad under manny but this **** is putrid.

Advertisement
Nobody thought that. It was supposed to be elite coming out of camp. It’s been decent, but gets dominated too much for my liking.
People absolutely thought that and a lot of people didn’t believe the camp reports

If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.

+1000

Advertisement
CFB is mostly about recruiting now, Mario will bring in talent but he needs to nail the coaching staff as well.
Recruiting IS critical. However, what kind of talent advantage does Mario need to compete with the big dogs, when he has a 10-1 talent advantage over teams like MTSU and still can't win? How is he going to get a 10-1 advantage over ACC schools? How is he EVER going to compete for titles when he can't coach on game day?

How the **** did Mario, Gattis, and Steele all coach at top programs around the country, yet now completely suck here? It makes no sense. Even if they weren’t responsible for success at those programs, you’d think spending time there would teach them how a top level program is run
Waiting for someone to explain this…

Ya, because kids want to be a part of this
They lost to MTSU. They know it’s a rebuild…. They don’t also need to know they won’t have fan support.

What does booing do? Other than make you feel better, I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back