Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I canā€™t stand the thought of another winning offseason (stroke up), only to pick up where we leave off (stroke down)ā€¦

His hiring privileges should be revoked. We pay him 8 Mil a year to recruit. He shouldnt be allowed to do **** else
Mario should just resign if he actually cared about the U and let us hire Lane Kiffin who actually knows how to coach. Mario is way in over head, let's be real this is the worst Miami team since the 70s and it has more talent then our 7-5 team last year. This is worse then AL Golden and Randy Shannon. I have seen nothing since maybe the North Carolina game that shows half decent coaching.

Advertisement
How the **** did Mario, Gattis, and Steele all coach at top programs around the country, yet now completely suck here? It makes no sense. Even if they werenā€™t responsible for success at those programs, youā€™d think spending time there would teach them how a top level program is run

This needs to be pointed out again.

Gattis sent Jacurri and Stanley to START TWO DRIVES from our own 2 yard line, against our biggest rival.

If Gattis has THAT much faith in Brown to put him in that situation, then why did he immediately alternate QBs, only to bring him in again on 3rd down?

And why did he give Stanley touches that deep in our own territory? Where was Parrish?

Advertisement
See here's the thing about everyone only putting his performance on he coaches and none on the players simply cause a lot of these guys were highly rated: EVERY single poster on the board was happy with the Steele hire because he had a legit track record in the SEC. Yet this game our defense can't stop ****. Yet the only coach people on here talk about is Gattis.

I think the entire mentality/physicality of the roster is just complete ***. Changes are needed on staff for sure, but we need a major influx of portal guys imo, like USC did. Complete culture change, without any of these guys from previous staffs in place..
Ppl have no memory of past teams either crying for Lashlee to come back to go 7-5 and at best 8-4 every year. This rebuild will take 2-3 years.

This team is a ******* embarrassment. No heart or balls. Letting a rival pound your *** on primetime
And giving them high fives and enjoying the *** whipping. No pride at all. How any coach would allow a team of ******* disrespect their own program like this is beyond me. Bench every one of them. I don't care how green everyone else is. Sickening to watch these guys laughing as a rival beats them so easily.

Advertisement
Can we all agree, we should NEVER hire another head coach that doesn't specialize in O or D?
CFB is mostly about recruiting now, Mario will bring in talent but he needs to nail the coaching staff as well.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back