Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There isn’t a single coach on the staff that should be comfortable. Not a single one has earned another year. Don’t give me stats, don’t tell me they recruited somebody. I have eyes. Not a single position group has over achieved.
D-line?

Advertisement
Cristobal can’t coach and can’t hire a staff to save his life.

What’s the hope? That he can convince enough elite talent to come ruin their careers, maybe we’ll look OK a couple times a season?
Mario is a straight up fraud. What’s happening at Oregon right now is a testament to that. I thought Golden was the most stubborn specimen out there. I was wrong. Mario the Meathead is

Advertisement
Where the F is Brantley? For the love of God you can’t ask Skinner to block inside the box after Brantley knocked Guys down on almost every snap!!!

This is the bigger concern: personnel decisions!

If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.
Better hope @Go Canes!! doesn’t see this

Advertisement
If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.
I steered clear of really talking about the game other than on the podcast. I said this was a good Fsu team and a complete offense. Then mix in we suck…..not good ingredients.

Advertisement
I don’t know how anyone can watch this and not come to the conclusion that this roster is our biggest problem.

Mario hasn’t gotten the best he could out of these guys, and on that he’s failed. He also hired the wrong OC and QB coach.

But we need a roster turnover bad, and if we look this bad in 2024, I’ll agree that Mario is the main problem.
This is comedic called. So he hasn’t gotten the most out of his players (which is being extremely generous, since our whole roster has badly regressed), and he hired the wrong OC and DC, but the roster is our biggest issue? 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back