Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know how anyone can watch this and not come to the conclusion that this roster is our biggest problem.

Mario hasn’t gotten the best he could out of these guys, and on that he’s failed. He also hired the wrong OC and QB coach.

But we need a roster turnover bad, and if we look this bad in 2024, I’ll agree that Mario is the main problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro ive been to a million fsu Miami games.

When the Miami fans leave the stadium or stop chanting because they’re so disappointed and its only the Noles singing loudly in a blowout in Miami and our recruits are standing by watching the dejection in our players it is the worst thing that happens.

When its an exciting game and it sounds loud because Miami fans are chanting f the seminoles its lit for the people at the game. That is not what’s going to happen though
Oh I agree with you. I just don't like us chanting f u seminoles.

Advertisement
I just can't support this crap anymore. Been a fan for over 40 years and I've stuck through them think and thin. But this is just a new level of pathetic. This will be a perennial 6 - 7 win team with the occasional 8 win season. If the players and coaches can't give a **** then I can't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back