Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back