Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami fans are happy , still got time to get lit at the club!
It's a culture thing in the US, right?

You have those moronic bits during media / game timeouts where they have the camera pan round and ask the fans to dance / flex etc. Everyone was doing it in Charlotte and Miami - despite both home teams getting their **** pushed in. I couldn't understand it at all - I was sat there miserable af.
 
Team doesn't care about winning. They just want to be on social media and party
This game has always been fueled by hatred with a touch of respect. Now it's "Oh golly gee. You guys sure are good. Great game guys". This isn't my U.
 
Yo I’m at this game rn… this team is *** idc what recruiting class comes in there needs to be an ***** from top down
 
Truthfully I don’t understand why people believe in Mario. I don’t see it. Didn’t see it before either
He did turn around Oregon: that’s the only thing that keeps me even with a slight degree of optimism. Let him get the five stars so he can finally be out of excuses.
 


Mario made Herbert look average and now he’s doing the same with TVD because of this **** offense he wants to run. Meanwhile at SMU…

He ain’t coming back get over it. And wasn’t people *****ing about that same run play? Now mfs want him back cuz he lighting up houston foh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top