Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cristobal needs to flush 80% of the past players out and build from the bottom. Incredible softness and zero killer instinct and passion from most of the players.. which isnt surprising from a team full of players whose "development" over the past few years involved fun time and dancing and laughing on the sidelines while losIng to FIU.
Exactly. It is imperative to the future success of this team that the current rot on this 2022 roster have ZERO contact with the 2023 recruits and beyond. All of these weak-assed, TikTok dancin', no tacklin', no talent, wannabe fake first round pick quitters need to be ushered to the exits--perhaps even shoved through the door if needs be. If Mario is smart, he doesn't let these kinds of guys anywhere near this program as soon as the final whistle of our 2022 season sounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This ain't Goulds Cane talking. This is Brandon. That's right, y'all got my government name, Brandon.

I became a Cane fan in 1999 at 6 years old, when my aunt took me to the Orange Bowl to watch Miami kill Rutgers. It was Employee Day and my auntie worked for the school. I played for both the Richmond Giants & Palmetto Bay Broncos growing up and it was my dream to go from down South Pop Warner to Canes star like my cousin Sean Taylor. No one ever believed me when I said we were cousins lol. I never met him but the link is there (our grandmas are first cousins.)

I played DE/LB at Coral Reef High & my love for the Canes remained, attending camps every summer & doing everything I could to catch coaches' attention. I was a 5'8 defensive end so the D1 offers never came, although I hit a growth spurt at god**** 20 years old to 5'10. After my brief college football career (dismissed from DII SW Minnesota State for a violation of team rules) I came home & got my education at Miami Dade College & FIU.

I first started reading CIS in 2015 when my cousin Freddie Pinder was a Cane recruit. He ultimately didn't qualify & had to go to FIU/JUCO. I loved the site from the jump but I associated internet forums with lame *** ******. I finally decided to join in January 2020.

Great decision! I originally drew the ire of most posters due to my erroneous posts on where the Palmetto 5 was going. I eventually found my groove here & became a valued member of the board.

I was sniffing that MariYayo this past offseason & bet my coworker (played for Bowden in the mid 00s) that UM would beat FSU. He countered the bet, if Miami loses by 2 scores or more, I would have to stop posting on CIS until the next time Miami beats FSU. He posts on here too, I want to put this ***** *** ***** on blast so bad lol. I didn't think Mario would be this much of a failure & we'd be this bad, so I agreed.

I could be gone only a year, or a decade. Who knows.

I just wanna let y'all know that I appreciate every one of y'all. Bantering & arguing with y'all helps my day go by faster & keeps me entertained. If you don't like me, then **** you! I don't think I have problems with anyone on here but it's secret haters out here. Till we meet again.

GO CANES!
**** the bet. Keep posting, I appreciate your insight always.

Like the other kids will be any better lol 😆 😂 🤣 45-3.. we will not score again tonight unless it's a fluke. Lol watch when recruits decommit that's gonna get folks upset again. Lol NIL money can't make you want to come and play here...This is so well

Like the other kids will be any better lol 😆 😂 🤣 45-3.. we will not score again tonight unless it's a fluke. Lol watch when recruits decommit that's gonna get folks upset again. Lol NIL money can't make you want to come and play here...This is so frustrating to watch
What are you talking about man? The recruits coming in are not good? You make no sense. This team needs to be cleaned up. Including Gattis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back