Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The d line getting abused too, wow
This DLine is not showing any consistent ability to shed. I'm not seeing ANY violent hands.....just shooting gaps or standing and leaning. FSU is getting into them and walling them off, allowing the RBs to be patient and pick a hole.

Roberts had a nice play there but there's holes on every snap. I'm starting to wonder what we rep in practice bc just about every position room has regressed.

Im convinced this year was never going to amount to anything. Staff looked solid coming in but players just could not execute. Now, doubt sets in and the blame game. Sadly gotta get out of this year.

Advertisement
We have 5 TFL, but feels like we should have about 20. So frustrating to have them stopped in backfield for a loss, only to have them gain 3-5 yards, or more.
It seems they always go for the shoulder block kill shot instead of just breaking down and making the **** tackle.

Advertisement
That's fair, I'll take it. Miami will absolutely look.better next year, they can't look worse.
FSU has an offensive minded coach. We have a lug head that doesn't special at anything but BSing kids and their parents to play for him.

I just don’t see anything on the field I can say is positive. Nothing. Gatis and Steele look like they don’t know what they’re doing.

Advertisement
Incredible how far we’ve fallen. Been here for 30 years and for the first time starting to think of other things I can do on Saturdays

You can’t combine Jags with and
Everyone wants to immediately blame coaching. Gattis needs to take a hike, but we have one of the worst roster’s in the country. There isn’t a coach in the country that could get 8 wins out of this group.

20 years of cultural rot and three years of Manny recruiting give you results like this.
yeah ppl say “why are playing Couch and Williams in the box? CORCH USE YOUR PERSONELL”

What personel we only have like 4 LBs on the roster lol.

Advertisement
At this point I hope we get destroyed to expedite the coaching changes. Gattis is a **** fraud and Steele looks lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back