Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have seen the highest of highs and some pretty bad lows with this team over the years.
I've seen players turn into all-stars and I've seen them fade out, I've seen heart and I've seen giving up and laying down.
But I swear... I have no clue what the **** I'm watching with this team this year. Perhaps smoking a bowl may help me endure this game...
When you have a program that was run by an incompetent coach in Manny Díaz, and you inherit a team full of his guys, this is what happens. Mario needs to make changes on this staff, but we need major infusions of talent.

Advertisement
Not a single player on the field seems to give a **** about what's happening.

Said it before, in all the games Diaz coached, I can only think of one time that the entire team, on both sides of the ball quit on him. That was the UNC game (even in the FIU and LA Tech games, the D kept trying) . UM quitting on Mario against FSU at home? I don't have the words.

Advertisement
man....21 pts in 17 minutes of football.....

i expected the O to let us down.... but this D..... boy

I hope the culture is absolutely horrible because otherwise we're ****ed, this team sucks

I hate blaming players and coaches are always somewhat responsible but these players are ******* morons and constantly **** up. It's unbelievable how bad they are at just basic football ****. Gattis is obviously trash but did Steele forget how to coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back