Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Absolutely zero resistance on the 2nd level. Guys absorbing blocks and getting completely taken out of the play.

Advertisement
Can't wait for all these kids to leave! Never seeing anything like this. Gattis can ride out with them also.
Like the other kids will be any better lol 😆 😂 🤣 45-3.. we will not score again tonight unless it's a fluke. Lol watch when recruits decommit that's gonna get folks upset again. Lol NIL money can't make you want to come and play here...This is so frustrating to watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The one positive that could come out is this is this has to be rock bottom and maybe the people with money start getting restless and force Mario to make big changes. Getting blasted at home by a bad FSU team would ordinarily be a fireable offense, but we know Mario has that immunity idol.
my prediction is a head will roll after Clemson. We wont even get FGs in that one...hide the kids.

I have seen the highest of highs and some pretty bad lows with this team over the years.
I've seen players turn into all-stars and I've seen them fade out, I've seen heart and I've seen giving up and laying down.
But I swear... I have no clue what the **** I'm watching with this team this year. Perhaps smoking a bowl may help me endure this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back