Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's no doubt in my mind Ivey plays like that in practice, because he's fooled like 3 different regimes lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ummm. Yes, it is absolutely on a coaching staff to ensure the players have the fundamentals down. Clearly we need better players but the coaches have to own this mess too,
Oh right. I’ll go down there and tell them we need them to use right joy stick more when controlling them.

Our talent is an exact indication of our record. Like when you look at both sides of the field, we just are lacking so much talent. It also doesn't help that these players show no enthusiasm and effort

that offensive drive is exactly how this year has gone

The third down call, we bring 88 back to block gbr backside end, Parrish runs left and the corner who was on 88 is who stopped Parrish from getting the first down.

Thayd Gattis playcall in a nutshell. He constantly designs plays not to get advantages, but actually brings someone who shouldn't even be involved in the play into it.

88 would just block the defender in any other offense. Nope, let's bring him in so he can make a play.

I hate Gattis, this has been in my head, know it's behind, but whatever. **** that guy.

Missed open field tackles on two Jordan Travis first down runs extending drive.

DJ Ivey with a big INT on a major overthrow by Travis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol Norvell got made fun of on here for years and their fans supported him and gave him time

I still don’t think hes the real deal, but fans are supposed to give their coaches time to change the culture, implement new schemes, get their guys.

Give Mario time for fcks sake
Norvell first Miami game he got beat 52-10, I imagine hes going to run up the score as much as possible. Only difference is they didn't have half the talent we did in today's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back