Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
0 is a 0*. That guy is the most overrated PU$$Y I have ever seen. Completely overrated. whoever was excited that that piece of **** committed....should be banned.
**** kills me, man. Why are our “best“ players always overrated?

**** it! Fire Mario!! I’m so sick of his ****, his false bravado. He’s a ******* Meathead who has conned his way to the top. A complete ******* fraud. Players, players, players blah blah blah. He’s made the worst hires and has destroyed this team and the QB room

Advertisement
Losing at home in embarrassing fashion to FSU is so bad for our recruits. They’re going to sing the war chant so loudly and our fans will sit their meekly and its now a second home game for them. This is the worst case scenario that I really hope doesn’t fck up our recruiting class
Actually the war chant will sound louder because our fans think chanting "f u seminoles" to the war chant is cool. No it just make it sound louder on tv.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well guess I can go watch some real football on numerous other channels. Every other OC knows how to get people open

Need new OC, QB, WRs, etc... for next year. Same for Defense

Roster needs at least a 65% changeover. Coaches need about 30% but it needs to definitely be a new OC

Imagine, if you will, the Manny Diaz team was far better prepared, and far better coached than this **** show. MC gets a failing grade this year, no matter how they finish the remainder of the season, which likely will be many more loses.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back