Canes vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Most important thing in the 2nd half is to remember we have Clemson next. Need all hands on deck, no stupid penalties and keep king safe!!!
100%. FSU is done. They have nothing to look forward to. I could see them getting chippy and trying to start something. If we had a cupcake next i'd say stomp them before and after the whistle. But we have Clemson left so play smart!

I never thought I would see this day...

Miami 38 FSU 3 at the HALF!!

Rhett Lashlee and King best acquisitions ever for this program since 01. Program Changers man. Is this our biggest margin of victory against these guys?
47-0

Advertisement
It was somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take

“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride…and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well…maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Advertisement
That’s a targeting thing I the suspension. Even if it was targeting. Since it happened in first half he would not miss next game

Here's the only downside. Because Miami is crushing FSU, King probably doesn't get to pad his stats. UF's defense is such garbage that Ole Miss kept the pressure on and Trask got to play the whole game. Talk will be about Trask and Costello tomorrow. King should be in the conversation too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back