Canes vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fifty ******* two to ten!!!! Boys, enjoy this one for years and rub this sh*t in every Nole ******* fan’s face. Because I remember during Golden’s days when they owned us and they NEVER let me live it down.

Told them everything goes in cycles and this was in 2014... Karma is a ***** and I love herrrrr!!!

D69A5100-45E2-4699-B6D1-EDA105B5D763.png

50 burggggererrr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fifty ******* two to ten!!!! Boys, enjoy this one for years and rub this sh*t in every Nole ******* fan’s face. Because I remember during Golden’s days when they owned us and they NEVER let me live it down.

Told them everything goes in cycles and this was in 2014... Karma is a ***** and I love herrrrr!!!
This is their 1997.

Advertisement

Facts, said the exact same thing cause it’s all I had... was feeling less and less sure every year tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back