Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean I would actually be able to enjoy college football. I just don't get this program, no matter what they do they fail. We paid 80M to Mario and he looks worse then Al freaking golden
I understand. It’s absolutely dumbfounding. Even when money is spent, we look inept.

I’ve got nothing to say really. There’s no justification for the losses we’ve seen. We have more roster talent than teams blowing us out. That’s coaching. That’s the first problem.

Im not even mad anymore. It’s so epically bad, it’s comical to me.

Advertisement
Dang so it’s over already huh? Just check out for the next 4-6 years because Mario isn’t going anywhere… stop going to games and watching huh?
I didnt say that. we all fans of this program bc we like pain. what in the last 20 years have brought you happiness w canes football? one night against ND?

I know Mario isnt going anywhere but I can complain that hes been a ****** HC here

Advertisement
No way Mario had teams look this bad regularly at Oregon and ppl still wet themselves when he was hired??

Advertisement
Not really. I wasn’t doing the shaming but the school spent money - big money. Their choices don’t look good but it’s different than them making no effort with no money.

I think that’s what’s so upsetting is that for the money we expect basic competence and we’re not even close.
The Columbus bros gave 80m to their Neanderthal buddy.

Advertisement
I understand. It’s absolutely dumbfounding. Even when money is spent, we look inept.

I’ve got nothing to say really. There’s no justification for the losses we’ve seen. We have more roster talent than teams blowing us out. That’s coaching. That’s the first problem.

Im not even mad anymore. It’s so epically bad, it’s comical to me.

Couldn't have said it any better. All of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back