Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
😂😂😂😂😂 This is the worst I’ve Eva seen a Miami team perform even including the last game at the Orange Bowl

Year 1…. If this was year 3 yeah I’d be with you but everyone knows this has been a piece a ****
everyone in the country knows this is a horrific coaching job by Mario and his staff. no one giving a 10 year vet a break when hes lost to MTSU in blowout fashion, a first year HC at duke taking over for a team that won like 5 games in 2 years.

Advertisement
After this ****show Mario’s office should have a line at the door like in Rudy with players throwing their jerseys on his desk….

Advertisement
Goodbye steele
What crazy is neither of them had the opportunity to hire their own assistants. Mario basically said here’s your staff. Before he gets rid of them he needs to afford the opportunity to hire their own assistants

I wanted so badly not to miss TVD. Meaning I wanted Garcia to come in and show that he is another Colbie, meaning a missed eval, should be starter beast. It has happened in college football before. But um, there is a LOT of football left and that is scary.

Advertisement
My concern is recruiting. How can we get better without getting good players? And who would want to come?
This is not even about talent. We have enough talent to win the Coastal which is no longer obtainable.

The execution is lacking. It just looks like a bunch of guys doing their own thing. I'm speaking about the defense.

I'll say the same thing I did with Diaz. You don't need superior talent to beat mediocre teams.

Most of the time we have the better talent and at worst even talent. The talent doesn't combine itself to elevate the team.

Execute the basics of football.

Not to pick on J Williams, but he's a prime example. Has all the talent and athletic ability, but doesn't always play with proper technique and execute his responsibility. He's just a microcosm of the team.

Advertisement
Every team we play has ... players that don't quit. UVA, FSU, Ga Tech , Clemson, Pitt. UM could end up with the worst season in history at 3-9. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back