Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is true.

Mario apologists have all the excuses in the world. The truth is, he has been a massive failure. A few of us saw this coming. Even though I knew Mario wasn’t good, I couldn’t even imagine that he is worse then Manny Diaz

I thought he'd make us respectable, maybe an ACC run every 4 or 5 years, but said the glory days wouldn't return.

He far worse than I suspected. What's funny, I even defended his FIU days (nobody wins there or will), supported his decsison to skip to Bama, and was happy when he got a shot at Oregon. I don't dislike the guy but he doesn't have the juice. The only way he saves himself is with an OC who is everything he isn't and get rid of the dinosaur DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horse**** product. At a minimum, you would have expected a nominal YOY improvement. Clear regression given the investment in the program.

predicted a 50 burger and got roasted for it....some of ya'll still don't believe the eye test or ya just blind

Advertisement
There were people on this board shaming fans for not spending their hard earned money to go watch this garbage product in person. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Not really. I wasn’t doing the shaming but the school spent money - big money. Their choices don’t look good but it’s different than them making no effort with no money.

I think that’s what’s so upsetting is that for the money we expect basic competence and we’re not even close.

Advertisement
This loss might turn into a Herbstreit type thing cause Mario gonna get pounded by the national guys mercilessly after this ****show..
Year 1…. If this was year 3 yeah I’d be with you but everyone knows this has been a piece a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back