Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario is the long term guy, but Miami wouldnโ€™t lose to MTN and Duke under manny.

Going to be a long road to recovery man
These are mostly Manny's guys. The difference is against Manny's defense, they'd be running counters down his throat and Manny would say in his post game conference "they've never run counters before today."

Advertisement
Quoting One of the Friday movies

โ€œSomeone call 911โ€

Dude, you're the dumbest m'fer on this board and all your stupid takes are almost always dead wrong.

Those guys you see on the field today by and large were whooping those same Duke players asses all over the field last year. Sure, there are some new faces, but they're getting beat like a drum on both sides of the ball.

Both teams got a new coach. One is a corch, the other isn't. One flipped the script and took a lot of guys who got rolled last year and started rolling us.

So it's the players? Shut the **** up with that stupid ****.
This is true.

Mario apologists have all the excuses in the world. The truth is, he has been a massive failure. A few of us saw this coming. Even though I knew Mario wasnโ€™t good, I couldnโ€™t even imagine that he is worse then Manny Diaz

Okay, now take a swing at every player who threw down the U. Forget about running plays here. Give the fans something to enjoy.

Advertisement
Honest question. What do you all think we need to do to fix this mess? For me the following would be a start:

Fire Gattis
Hire a proven OC with a spread mentality
Let OC hire his coaching staff
Mario stays away from the offense
Recruit recruit recruit
id say Mario isnt allowed to have any input. hes basically neutered. he can do the press puff pieces. he can just take Mirabals job since mirabal doesn't have arms or legs anymore and he just takes rumphs job as recruiting coordinator.

Advertisement
One more time in case people arenโ€™t aware of my thoughts on this piece of trash. I hope Garcia transfers he sucks. Poor reads poor throws poor understanding of the plays. Arm is weak. ****skowski volume 2

Advertisement
Taking my 8 y/o son to a birthday party right now. I literally had him change his Canes shirt, itโ€™s fking embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back