Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all really need to just accept that Mario will be here 5+ years and know his strength is recruiting. What is the point about constantly mopping about a guy you know is here king-term.
100%

We gave him a 10-year contract lol. Everyone says "he needs to be fired" or "he should resign" are delusional - he's here for the long haul.

Another week and staring at a L as a home “favorite.” How awful has Miami been ATS the last 5 years?

Terrible

I’m a loser. I ignored my own meme because I listed to you fellow losers on the prediction thread. You got me hyped more than a Miami off-season but I own this loss…

A9A0D8C9-9D4F-4C8A-BD79-5F9A0F7CE4B1.jpeg

Advertisement
If only we had gotten the death penalty for shapiro. Imagine how much happier and more productive we would all be.

Advertisement
It’s all players, all players,
Imagine when he gets his guys!!! Acc will be on watch!!! Power house duke first year hc just came into miami and beat the **** out of us
And this is the argument against the people saying we have no players. Duke’ head coach is 100x the head coach that Mario Meathead is.

If TVD’s injury is serious we’ll see what Garcia can do, or can’t, getting first team reps.

Advertisement
My biggest concern is the buy-in from the team. You just don't play this way if your guys are bought into the program.

Win or lose, moving forward, I would just play the guys who buy in. Where is the player leadership? The offense gave the D a lead and momentum. All they did was fold up and let Duke sustain drives they couldn't do in the 1st half.

Something is really wrong about this team.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back