Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And when are you going to ******* realize that after doing all that a player is still ****?

Did you maybe think it’s so bad that we are playing the dudes that make the least mistakes?
every new coach every same excuse fr them. bro, Mario isnt a great coach. hes never been one. hes been literally average. he at best gets you a better talent profile but will never achieve greatness w it bc he doesn't coach well enough in game. its why Oregon were in so many dog fights w a huge talent advantage

This may be the most discouraged I’ve ever been as a Canes fan.

This is an abomination on both sides of the ball.

And no, it’s not the players. Duke is not more talented than us.
It’s very obviously the players.

Coaching has its issues and Mario’s made mistakes. But the staff hasn’t blown coverages, fumbled, dropped passes, missed tackles, or thrown pics.

Florida Lead GIF

I dont understand why things are so hard for Miami.

Even mediocre teams can tackle.
Even mediocre teams can block.

It doesnt take talent. Literally duke has a bunch of no star kids who block us just fine. And who tackle us just fine.

20 years of making football harder than it needs to be. I dont get it.

Advertisement
Let's take some positives from this at least the fans at the games don't have to stand in long lines for their food and beverages

Advertisement
This team is ready to quit. You can smell it.
They packed it in a quarter ago. I don't know why I am here still watching. Maybe it's because I only get twelve of these a year, maybe I am waiting for the turn-around, maybe I am a *********--who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back