Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
God **** I hope this sorry *** team loses out the rest of the way! Get rid of these Manny Diaz losers that Have no Heart!

"Clean ******* house"

Advertisement
Love the announcer calling out that #15 can't even fall on the ball the right way and that Dukes defenders are better holding onto the ball.

Same EXACT blitz as the one that took out TVD. 2 blitzers from the back side

I'm running out of people to say I hate. So, I hate that I am wasting another Saturday afternoon watching this rerun.

Not rival. Our loss to MTSU, a 26 point underdog, on our home field is the worst loss in the last 50 years.
Cristobal with a L to MTSU and Duke is going to rival Diaz's losses to FIU and LA Tech. At least the FIU loss was to Butch and the LA Tech game was a bowl game.
It’s almost like Mario just isn’t a good football coach
I’m thinking his head coaching record is 65-63. About 50%. And gets $8 Million

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t watched a play. Just following along. Penalties, turnovers and giving up 3rd and 4th down plays. This team sucks.
Watching the stat line is like busting a nut and brag how you just banged a chick in the dark when in reality it was a tranny.

Game was lost when we took momentum and defense gives up a 18 play drive where they convert a 3rd and 13 and 4th and 9

iT WAS FUNNY WATCHING THEM GO FOR IT ON MULTIPLE 4TH DOWNS N NOT GETTING GIVING DUKE A SHORT FIELD.

TEAM IS ATROCIOUS REGARDLESS WHERE DUDES ARE FROM ON IT.
Bro we are losing it was 4th and short on their half of the field. You’re literally only using the result of the play to say the decision was bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol dude... gimme manny and lashlee lol this is just absurd.... no excuse for this ****.

mikimbin lookin like he's sandbaggin here so an 8 win season next yr looks like "improvement"

Does Mario have any underlying health issues?
Angry Ryan Connolly GIF by Film Riot

Garcia has 0 feel for the blitz. None. Also we scrapped the gameplan that got us 5 billion yards the last few weeks so we could bleed the clock down 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back