Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bro how dare you not blame a roster that’s even better than last year, on the players.
Lol i don't understand how our fans keep crapping on the players which were heavily recruited by the bulk of the top 15 programs. We need to hold this coaching staff accountable.

Advertisement
The problem a lot of you on this thread are having is thinking any coach could come in and turnaround - in less than a year - the 20-year Chernobyl sized disaster that this program is.

Manny left this team an roster in shambles. It’s not a coincidence our best players this year have been from the portal.

Mario has to adjust, and he’s made his fair share of big mistakes. But our players and roster are the problem right now. The staff isn’t fumbling, throwing pics, missing blocks, or dropping passes. We legit need to hit the portal and recruiting hard and bring in 35-40 new players this cycle.

If you’ve ever taken over a team or business in desperate need of a turnaround, you’d see how grueling the rebuilding process is.

Advertisement
So is TVD gonna come out in 2nd half and they to play injured so he can turn it over again

Advertisement
The problem a lot of you on this thread are having is thinking any coach could come in and turnaround - in less than a year - the 20-year Chernobyl sized disaster that this program is.

Manny left this team an roster in shambles. It’s not a coincidence our best players this year have been from the portal.

Mario has to adjust, and he’s made his fair share of big mistakes. But our players and roster are the problem right now. The staff isn’t fumbling, throwing pics, missing blocks, or dropping passes. We legit need to hit the portal and recruiting hard and bring in 35-40 new players this cycle.

If you’ve ever taken over a team or business in desperate need of a turnaround, you’d see how grueling the rebuilding process is.

Duke is better. What was their record last year?

Yes, the coaches made the players drop the ball
The last few coaches recruited average at best players and were unable to coach them up. The players are terrible. How many times is James Williams going to tackle with his body and not wrap up? That’s him not being a good football player. I’m sure the coaches are yelling at him every day in practice but have nobody else to play so they can’t sit him. Did the coaches cause skinner to drop that sure first down?

These players stink and the coaches know it but have no alternative. Now when Mario has players he recruited and they still suck then I will put it on him and his staff.

Advertisement
Lol i don't understand how our fans keep crapping on the players which were heavily recruited by the bulk of the top 15 programs. We need to hold this coaching staff accountable.
I think we would all agree there are plenty of people to lay the blame on. Takes a concerted effort to be this inept.

Leipold is doing it at KU. Elko is doing it at Duke. Those are 40+ year disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back