Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have hope that we come out and win…we couldn’t have had a worse half of football with 4 TO’s and losing TVD and Denis…just settle down a little, give Garcia some easy throws, get the ball out quick to try to hide the patchwork garbage OL play…

But yuck. Horrible

N
Could have had Kiffin for cheap.

It's like being at a bar and seeing a chick who is a 8.5 up close who keeps trying to chat you up and buying you drinks, but you ignore her for some other chick who looks like a 9 from far away. After you spend a fortune buying the "9" food and drinks for her and her friends, you get her back to your house and find out it's a dude.
no dude, let’s get Mario. He always wins unless he plays Utah. He sucks and we’re stuck with him for another 5 years at best

How can James Bates say this program is heading in the right direction? How can ANYONE say this program is heading in the right direction?
This team SUCKS for a PLETHORA of reasons. How can ANYONE absolve the coaRches at this point? And I'm not (wasn't) anti-mafia. Currently on the fence, thank you very much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The O line is abysmal. Mario and his pal better get that cleaned up fast or it won't matter what offense we run.
It was an already weak OL with a combo of mediocre older players plus young players. Throw in all the injuries and they are terrible. We need to hit the portal hard for OL.

If we had that roster, we'd probably be beating them just as bad again. We lost some big-time players from last year, and this roster is undeniably worse. Coaching staff has made its share of mistakes, but our players continue to make mistakes and not execute.

So yes, players are absolutely the main problem right now.
The delta between Miami and Duke didn't change by 37 points in one off season. Call a spade what it is, the offense has regressed dramatically and the bulk of the blame lies at the feet of Gattis and Mario.

Advertisement
Only 6% of kickoff returns get beyond the 25.. Just fair catch the **** ball. If they do run it beyond the 25, there is usually a penalty involved

Doesn't matter.... when the team under performs game after game, it is on the staff.
fumbles, interceptions are on the players.... ball protection is basic and they've all ben playing for YEARS>>>

that's not on the coaches.
'

I have hope that we come out and win…we couldn’t have had a worse half of football with 4 TO’s and losing TVD and Denis…just settle down a little, give Garcia some easy throws, get the ball out quick to try to hide the patchwork garbage OL play…

But yuck. Horrible
Have you not watched any games this year? lol. That hope will be over after 1st drive of 2nd half I am sure

Advertisement
Manny beat this Duke team 47-10 last year. But sure our guys our players are the problem right?

Mario and company is the main culprit, but what he's turned his henchmen the players into is another. If a coach isn't responsible for what the players do on the field then what's he responsible for? There's a reason I said Manny would've had this team looking better, Mario sucks ***.

The delta between Miami and Duke didn't change by 37 points in one off season. Call a spade what it is, the offense has regressed dramatically and the bulk of the blame lies at the feet of Gattis and Mario.
Yep. We can ***** about the roster over and over: but with a highly performing qb from a year ago, we are incredibly worse as an offense. That's on th coaching. Sorry,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back