Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is Mannys team loser , When Manny got fired we stood at 70th in recruiting. Manny would be worse
everyone knew Manny was getting fired. he should have been fired too. he also won 5/6 to finish the year against the same **** teams we struggle w. both can be true. the sad part is if Mario said no, there was no other option.

Advertisement
Duke 93 yards? This is not on our defense. I know it's not realistic to change OCs during the season and isn't usually done, but I want Gattis gone NOW. I don't care if it's just for symbolism. This is inexcusable.

Advertisement
Another Saturday, another weekend where these Canes came out flat and unprepared. Just a garbage product to put on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Manny coached it against UVA it was on him….
Marios mistake was going for it instead of taking points and allowing unreliable players like Knighton to carry the ball. It’s all connected. Our players suck and our coaches put us in bad positions and obviously can’t get their techniques to take hold. I was just commenting that the Garcia picks just looked like a guy that hasn’t had a lot of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back