Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Garcia need to get with Knighton and show him how to man handle the ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, every year we have a top 20 class and our players are being recruited by ever top program. You want me to believe that all those coaches and scouting sites are wrong on the players we're getting? That's laughable at best.
Those programs you talk about ain't fighting for the players we sign but keep telling yourself that

Advertisement
Advertisement
What exactly do you think a coaches job is? Serious question to all those who keep saying it's the players not the coaches - please give me a short description of a coaches job.

Nearly every coach that the Cristo-bros trot out as proof that even good coaches struggle in their first season (Saban, Heupel, Kiffin, etc) ALL won more games than their first season than their predecessors. And even Smart had twice as many wins over top 25 teams in his first season than Richt in his last year at UGA.

The Cristo-bros would have you believe that UM turning into one of the worst teams in cfb in year 1 is a normal thing for top 10 coaches. I assure you that it is not.
also w smart, he lost 2 more than richt did the previous year, but he brought in a top 3 class that first year. Mario isnt gonna land a top 5 class and likely will finish where idiots like Manny finished in their bump class

This coaching staff is stealing money. Everything looks bad. Who can get us out of this contract?

was that Seymore who whiffed?

How is our o line still in shambles? You could see the blitz a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back