Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we steal some points and be down one score with ball after half? We need it bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami’s offensive line is so bad it’s not safe for the QB and others to play. Should seriously consider forfeiting the rest of the season. The long term health and well-being of these players is in jeopardy.

This is the glaring truth. We've got people in here trying to place most of the blame on players - the same players that won 5 of the last 6 last year for Diaz.
If the best players from that roster were here, I'd agree. But we don't have those guys anymore, and they were a huge reason why we won those games. This roster is as bad as it gets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those Golden teams were bad. But they had watchability. Because it was a quick-to-the-line offense that entailed Duke.

Thia team is bad and it's a punishment to watch.

Because what people on this board don't understand is that we have a TERRIBLE roster. We also have 20+ years of mediocre culture.

There isn't a coach in the country that could clean up this Chornobyl-sized disaster in one year. We have a roster full of Manny Diaz misses.
Exactly
I’m serious when I say we need 45 new players
This roster is dog**** devoid of real nfl type talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back