Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? He’s been part of the problem too. A&M and Middle Tennessee State.
And what about the UNC loss or today? Linemen who don’t block, receivers who don’t catch, RBs who fumble.

He needs to be perfect for this team to even have a chance.

Advertisement
They are blitzing on 3rd down....when are you going to figure it out...where is the bubble screen...or quick pass?.

I think that was designed to be quick. TVD has to throw it or throw it away. It was a quick sprint play

Disgagree with everything said...especially since...the back your speaking about literally carried the load at the end of last year with....1 running play
We saw how bad Rooster is last year. He's a guy with limited vision and little ability to make guys consistently miss. Yes, he'll flash a move here and there, but there's a reason why once his college career ends, he'll be working a 9 to 5. Hope he's paying attention in class.

Advertisement
So you’re saying he’s useless? Maybe but I don’t think so. What I do know is that him purposely not trying to gain weight doesn’t help his game. He’s putting out a lot of bad film with him trying to play safety.

He's useless

Advertisement
He spent twice the amount of time with manny than mario
he was a freshman last year. hes a sophomore this year. he will have spent exactly the same amount of time w both coaches once this season is done. Manny isnt here anymore to continue throwing him out there and make the same tackling errors. stop blaming someone else for what this current staff is doing. they dont have to play 0. they can bench him. they supposedly spent a ton of in camp trying to fix the tackling.

Man Mario is officially trash first year or not. We’ve never been this bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back