Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lmao.. if I’m Thad I leave after this game.. no way Knighton should get carries over him at this point.

No they are not. These are great athletes that all the top programs wanted. They just haven't had the coaching at the next level to help them progress. They also aren't being put in the best position to win. This is a passing offense, not a ground and pound physical offense. The coaches wanted them to be something they are not. You want to be a ground and pound team? Then get guys that are suited for that type of offense.

We’ve thrown 15 times to 10 runs dufus

Ground and pound morons

We've literally given them the ball twice in the redzone - on fundamental errors from the players. Like, what do you want from the coaches?

This roster needs to be purged.

Yawn on the roster. TVD makes the same play every week. You coach him. Knighton fumbled a pass falling down that TVD shouldn’t throw every week…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
so you think all of the sudden the players will become non mentally weak. this same group minus Marios guys he brought in finished the year winning against the same bad competition. its on both man. you'll see if it doesn't improve w new players lol. we say this w every staff. sometimes its on all of them.
No, you recruit mindset and slowly that team takes on that mindset.

It’s not that difficult to understbut I still see people like you trying to do mental gymnastics to blame everything else but the players and every single week we see **** up after **** up that all you need is mental awarenes/toughness to avoid.

Yes

, crappy preparation falls on the coaches. Team comes out flat, players can’t tackle, can’t pick up 1/2 yard , young players not getting looks despite starters effing up, …
Then you’re missing chromosomes that’s all I gotta say man, that or you don’t understand how football works.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back