Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tackle to play LB.... sooo ...
So you’re saying he’s useless? Maybe but I don’t think so. What I do know is that him purposely not trying to gain weight doesn’t help his game. He’s putting out a lot of bad film with him trying to play safety.

Advertisement
Yea, yall say what you want, part of its coaching, but this team sucks. These players are group of 5 level talent at ******* best
No they are not. These are great athletes that all the top programs wanted. They just haven't had the coaching at the next level to help them progress. They also aren't being put in the best position to win. This is a passing offense, not a ground and pound physical offense. The coaches wanted them to be something they are not. You want to be a ground and pound team? Then get guys that are suited for that type of offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you recruit based on stupid crap like jewelry and "Swag", this is what you get. Manny Diaz's failure to recruit football players(Because he couldn't evaluate a real player if his life depended on it), is showing up in spades. Mario desperately needs to overhaul this roster. You can't depend on recruiting, you need to find experienced guys that can play immediately. I'd say that Mario needs to ditch at least 70% of the roster, if not more.m

Advertisement
What part of this is Marios fault? 2 fumbles, numerous dropped passes, and now our best uninjured RB, Parrish, just completely whiffed on his block leading to a sack.
It gets in the way of the corch narrative. These guys want one person to blame. It's absolute insanity to look at this and think Mario is somehow at fault. He's not dropping passes, fumbling, and missing blocks.

Some coaches battle through the tough times and keep coaching and developing. They don’t waste time focusing on excuses about talent disadvantages. They just work. Wondering what exactly the U is back to working on.

Wonder if losing his mother has impacted CMC in ways that have impacted his coaching?

He looks almost detached on the sideline

It would be understandable. I know how much my ma means to me

Advertisement
Or you have mentally weak players you didn’t recruit…
so you think all of the sudden the players will become non mentally weak. this same group minus Marios guys he brought in finished the year winning against the same bad competition. its on both man. you'll see if it doesn't improve w new players lol. we say this w every staff. sometimes its on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back