Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are we really about to be 3-4 on the season with a loss to Duke? At this point I don't even bother to argue with Cristobal defenders, it's like trying to convince a North Korean rice farmer that Kim Jong Un isnt a God.
What part of this is Marios fault? 2 fumbles, numerous dropped passes, and now our best uninjured RB, Parrish, just completely whiffed on his block leading to a sack.

When you recruit based on stupid crap like jewelry and "Swag", this is what you get. Manny Diaz's failure to recruit football players(Because he couldn't evaluate a real player if his life depended on it), is showing up in spades. Mario desperately needs to overhaul this roster. You can't depend on recruiting, you need to find experienced guys that can play immediately. I'd say that Mario needs to ditch at least 70% of the roster, if not more.

That's true but it's also game 7 and we look worse. You would expect some improvement by now regardless of your opinion on the roster.

Advertisement
Wheels are off right now. All changed on that 4th and short
Duke fvckin up our car.
Chopping Video Game GIF

Yea. Time to turn this bull**** off. These players don't give ****. It's shows in their preparation. See y'all next Saturday. Go enjoy this beautiful Saturday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupid narrative. Duke’s Head coach can turn his team around in one year but we need 10 years to establish the right culture. Keep sippin
So let me ask you something: you’re telling me after watching this game that it’s on the coaches and not the players?

Honest to god I’m curious.

Advertisement
Just settle down. I am sure Duke fans were in this same mental frame of mind in the first quarter. Make adjustments, settle down and get the win. It won’t be pretty but stop the bleeding.
Lol at winning. We’re about to go down 21-7. Crappy coaching, crappy players.

When you recruit based on stupid crap like jewelry and "Swag", this is what you get. Manny Diaz's failure to recruit football players(Because he couldn't evaluate a real player if his life depended on it), is showing up in spades. Mario desperately needs to overhaul this roster. You can't depend on recruiting, you need to find experienced guys that can play immediately. I'd say that Mario needs to ditch at least 70% of the roster, if not more.

Oh this is on Manny Diaz. Lol. Surprised it took 58 pages for this ridiculous excuse to make an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back