Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Mario and that midget out my face. Lane would have never let this happen. Let’s bring back a” Miami guy”!!!

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
No it’s not 😂
James Franco Reaction GIF

1 bad play makes whole team quit, what a team!
When you recruit based on stupid crap like jewelry and "Swag", this is what you get. Manny Diaz's failure to recruit football players(Because he couldn't evaluate a real player if his life depended on it), is showing up in spades. Mario desperately needs to overhaul this roster. You can't depend on recruiting, you need to find experienced guys that can play immediately. I'd say that Mario needs to ditch at least 70% of the roster, if not more.

Advertisement
Yea, yall say what you want, part of its coaching, but this team sucks. These players are group of 5 level talent at ******* best

Problem is will Mario be able to pull top recruits when they see this **** on the field. He better be really good at selling his vision and long term. Also have to hit the portal again! Roster needs an overhaul

Just settle down. I am sure Duke fans were in this same mental frame of mind in the first quarter. Make adjustments, settle down and get the win. It won’t be pretty but stop the bleeding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Mike Elko can clean up the culture on his team, apparently our coach needs special services to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back