Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Both of their TDs are off turnovers that gave them short fields. Would be nice if we would stop beating ourselves and just play football.

Advertisement
But,but,but,but, but just wait until Mario gets his players they won't be mentally soft the same way these players are he coaches now
The players on the roster now and utter dog****.

I'm a Carolina Panthers fan and I wouldn't want a single guy from this roster on that team - that's how **** we are at the moment. Soft, dumb with the heart of mice this lot.

James Williams needs to gain weight…Safety experiment should be over. He gets run over too much in college.

James Williams lol. Flat footed low accceleration. And can’t even lay the wood on a dook try hard QB. Maybe he will decide wrap up one day…this ain’t high school

Advertisement
JWilliams still sucking at tackling. Any chance he wants to play WR. He shouldnt be on the defensive side.

Advertisement
Duke can only score on a short field, guess what Miami is doing? Exactly. It's like this team tries to lose. You can't tell me that Mario isn't regretting hitting the portal harder right now. He needs to ditch 75% of this roster. Seriously.

We were better last season…

And we were garbage last season…
ROI through the roof. I know none of the BOT would walk into one of their corporate meetings and be cool with an ROI this low. But hey, when it comes to sports, their all as clueless as our own team on the field.

Advertisement
Bench Knighton. Leaves so much meat on the bone when rushing and that’s only when he doesn’t cough it up.

But we can’t because of injuries & depth.

That's on Smith. In this age of college football, you're going to give up points on a 20-yard field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back