Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If they are that determined to run up the middle on 4th down they should bring a offensive lineman in as a fullback to help get some push.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to figure how Duke had UNC beat until the last seconds?

(Oh wait. Heels aren't worth a **** either)

Advertisement
Because they are. If this game is anywhere near close late, these refs will find a way to push Duke over the finish line.
You aren’t lying, they still mad at the lateral game like we made the call. That and need to prop up the Tobacco Road schools.

Advertisement
Crazy how every player on every team we play can fight for yards and every single player we have outside of parish just gives up immediately
Read my post before themm dudes are so happy to get a catch on fall down its hilarious...I cant wait until Joseph and robby washington get here....

I mean it be like make one move inside , reach out,,somnething,....nah im trying to get on the ground as fast as i can

I really don't care about this. I care that we have coaches so massively stupid that they can't see something this obvious for an entire half season and adjust for it. You can spread things out and be creative with running plays.
6 inches. I could have unzipped my pant aunder center and gotten the first...barely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back