Canes vs Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep, a stadium that no one can get to will fix this. Whenever I hear the stadium cheerleaders talk, I can't help but be amazed by the lack of institutional knowledge.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: A lot of our fans know more about FSU and UF, then they do about the University of Miami. Hence why we have fans falling for Ruiz's nonsense.

Not to derail a game thread, but I find this depressing if only because it seems like it's been going on for so long

Advertisement
Jacolby George sighting
Gotta run that route a couple of steps deeper. Field awareness.

By the way, if I ever see James Bates in public, he's catching these hands. What a complete goober. Dude literally spends most of the broadcast actively rooting against Miami. It's like listening to the opposition's team feed, on a regional broadcast.

Gattis is a dumbass with these short yardage plays smh... I like Jacurri but cmon mane line it up and get that 1 yd with the rb

Advertisement
Our oline can’t even push Duke for one fing yard. Be glad once we get some decent talent up there. Line has sucked since Stoutland left.

Announcers keep mispronouncing Jacurri's name too. The pronunciation guide is on the game day program... smh

Richard Hammond People GIF by Discovery Europe

This how Gattis likes the field to be lol

Advertisement
Dude, a bad call is a bad call. Opponent is irrelevant.
A screen to romello is not a bad play call, it's about staying ahead of the chains. Usually romello is pretty sure handed, he catches it and gets about 3-4 yards and then it's only 3rd and 2ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back