CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg
For the Admin.

Advertisement
Everybody gotta go especially on the offensive side, I’m glad I decided not to waste my time driving up for the ****show. This is worse than Golden Diaz is right this is a new Miami we’ve never been this ****** bad cuh.

Advertisement
A two year losing streak to Duke following a loss to FIU. All of you who thought a 10 game coach was unacceptable, GTFO.

They seriously just need to drop the program. The school clearly doesn't give 1 **** about it, so why should we fans be forced to torture ourselves every d@mn year, knowing full and well that this team will NEVER be what it was. This is a 6 to 8 win program, period. Shame on everyone involved for what they've done. This team has ruined college football for me.

Advertisement
hahahaha
manny and his homies put the final nail in our coffin. It will take a miracle to bring us back from the dead now.
idk maybe stem cell research can do something to revive us.
hahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank god Martell didn't come! He might've actually played and showed up the two "better" QBs on the roster. What use could an insanely athletic quarterback be on a team with a terrible offensive line anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back