CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: Remember when this site thought Manny was a Savage? or the Time they wanted to play Bama? :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg::hunt-dog-lol:
1575157868208.png

Can't wait until Flowe puts out a video calling us soft and how we lost to a basketball school!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t give a **** about extra practices we don’t need no Bowl game

This program is embarrassing

Advertisement
I wish I can suck at my job and when they want to fire me I need a buy out... I’m in the wrong profession... calling plays can’t be difficult

I'm so glad I didn't even bother to sit down and watch todays game. BOT is getting exactly what they want. 6 wins and a bowl game. RIP the U that I grew up watching. We're an AAC or Conference USA team, nothing more. I truly don't believe that I'll see another championship in my lifetime.

I’m not even mad anymore. This football program is ridiculous. Everyone that has anything to do with this program should be fired. From the President to the water boy.

The BOT & Administration don’t care at all. I’m not purchasing another UM shirt, hat, ticket, etc, until some of these clowns are held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back