CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lingard not playing is ******* dumb by this coaching staff, they are horrible at managing the roster period. Scared to play a former 5 star rb, idiots..

Advertisement
I’ll give manny credit on one issue we had early.

FGs, we’re not missing many FGs lately

Advertisement
I'd hate to watch it every week, but I'm sick of us losing, so **** it.
We are so boring and lame and

They have successfully made UMs legacy look like ancient times. It's not even the same program....in my younger days UM was everything. My cousin came over on Thanksgiving he doesn't watch cfb but he said to me when he sees a pro that went to Miami he still thinks they are good. So at least we have that going on. I told him that's not the case anymore watch what the SEC sends to the league that's the Old Miami.

Advertisement
Can't even smash mouth Duke. I can't believe Penos didn't call his patented screen play in the redzone

Say what you will about this Murphy kid but every time he's on the field he ends ups around the ball.

Advertisement
It
Remember that time when Manny was first hired and he said that he wanted an offense that puts pressure on opposing defenses?

Me too... Good times.

The only pressure we out on defenses is then possibly getting doo doo on them when we’re dedicating on ourselves

Advertisement
Reason Rams can't run it this year there OL and Gurley got worse. Gurley has bone probs and that has effected the offense big time.

I literally said that exact thing in my post. But Enos doesn't even give the run game a chance. Defenses don't fall for the PA stretch plays when you don't establish a run threat. They get upfield aggressively and sit on the deep crossers. So we just give up a ton of sacks on those plays.

Enos is a coaching clinic OC but has 0 ability to adapt and put theory to practice. It's not that his offense is wrong it's that he is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back