CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
7AFC56BD-5338-4F88-97EA-AA023D615EDA.gif

Man I like how Cam runs. I feel like we should lean on the run game with him more often. We're not a tempo offense so we might as well.

Reactions: ben
Serious question....Do y'all think that was a designed play with the fake punt by Headley or do you think he simply saw the opportunity and went for it?

Im guessing its a fake punt call but considering he can rugby kick on the run, it actually would be a good option play. If the run is clearly there run for the first, if not kick it..

Advertisement
Serious question....Do y'all think that was a designed play with the fake punt by Headley or do you think he simply saw the opportunity and went for it?
The blocking scheme change the two punts prior to that so it looked like they were trying to see what Duke would adjust to

Was designed. You could see by our blockers, and the fact that it went to the left.

Advertisement
If we get beat that badly off of a two we bye then the city we play the bowl game in better have a coroner on hand and will’s written after a 4 week delay.

Hopefully it’s the Bahama’s bowl and only 3 weeks away. I just want what’s best for the team and corch es.
What? The? F$$$$ did you just say?

Seriously? Of course that wasn’t designed. Have you seen our play calling?

Advertisement
I don't care how bad things are, I still get that same feeling when we score.
Let's win this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back