CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bottom line- coming off one of the worst losses in school history, you would think the players would be using this game for redemption. Instead it's a continuation of the listlessness. Diaz is likely finishing the season on a 3 game slide with losses to FIU, Duke, and whatever bowl team we face. I think it establishes that players have tuned him out. The school has to make a change if he finishes on a 3 game losing streak.
We both know they won't fire him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
at least we get some new excuses from yet another Duke game...from "it was the long walk" to "it was the rain soaking our playsheet"...

Thanks. It hurt my feelings. Lol. I actually hate that emoji.

I think they could’ve gone either way with the PI. It wasn’t a total robbery but I guess it depends on how much they’ll let em play.
Hahaha. I’m sorry we can have *** *** during the half. But yea it’s a bad emoji. From what I saw tho I thought it was a definite call.

Advertisement
Is Brevin playing? How about some 2 TE sets? We would create this thing called a “mismatch”. Try it Danny, you might discover fire you goofy looking mutha****er.
I like how said effing and then mutha****er. Like you're too enraged to say muthaeffer.

Is Brevin playing? How about some 2 TE sets? We would create this thing called a “mismatch”. Try it Danny, you might discover fire you goofy looking mutha****er.

Irvin and Mallory have been out there alot since ive been watching

Im flipping channels checking scores on the real college football games going on right now.

Sheesh.

1575150141123.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back