Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. He was expecting to
Wait so Thad “ I ate the refrigerator” Franklin is hitting the portal over a guy that moved up the depth chart over him without playing but then didn’t even play in the game?

That’s ******* amazing I’m sure schools will be clamoring for him

Making things up? C’mon; I think u should know how I roll.

But since u called it out:

And trust, I’m used to u making dumb comments, including stating that I defended Cristobal’s offense using Herbert’s numbers.

1. Cristobal is not an OC & has never called plays. He’s a line coach. So how can I defend something he doesn’t call?

2. I said Mario didn’t ruin Herbert. That was the whole dumb *** argument, when no one even knew who Herbert was until 2018. His most success as a QB came while under Mario as HC. That was the point

But per usual, u’re throwing a temper tantrum looking for every reason to chit on the new coach b/c ur sperm donor wasn’t hired in Kiffin.

But let me be clear; this will be my last time replying to u, but if or when this program gets turned around under Mario, I pray u change ur user name b/c I’m going to make ur life a living fckery on this board.

I was definitely wrong on Jimbo. However, I don't think Smart has anywhere near the type of success he's having at UGA if he's at Miami. Not even remotely close- his team had almost 20 five stars all bought and paid for. Brian Kelly has proven he could do far more with a lot less. He made the playoffs multiple times with only 4 5 stars (something achievable) If UM had hired Smart, I think we'd basically have a better Cristobal but without the UM ties and without Ruiz's support. You think Smart would have achieved at UM what he's done at UGA without the resources? Lol. ok bro. That's why I've advocated for coaches who have proven they could maximize the talent on a roster- didn't have to be Lane, there are other coaches like him. But if you want a W I'll give it to you.

Defense has been lights out in the 2nd half. If we actually had a decent offense, we might have a chance

Advertisement
We literally would be winning this game with TVD with Gattis as horrible as he is. I don’t care what anybody says.

Advertisement
Now that we secured the score, can we please clown 12? Bro was crying over not getting a pick with a fumbled ball laying right next to him 😂😂😂
And crown Miller for having the brains to pick the **** thing up and take it as far as he could. He heard me ask why we never scoop and score. ;)

This team hasn’t quit and playing hard on D so I get your sentiment, but it’s more bc of Clemson. They just aren’t that good. They really haven’t blown anybody out this year. Games are always much closer than the final scores would indicate.

Come on bro; like this chit gotta stop dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back