Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well- I think you are making things up now. But if I actually said that last year, it would be extremely dumb of me. I'd say that would top by a wide margin saying that there was nothing wrong with Cristobal's offense and using Herbert's numbers to defend it.

Making things up? C’mon; I think u should know how I roll.

But since u called it out:

And trust, I’m used to u making dumb comments, including stating that I defended Cristobal’s offense using Herbert’s numbers.

1. Cristobal is not an OC & has never called plays. He’s a line coach. So how can I defend something he doesn’t call?

2. I said Mario didn’t ruin Herbert. That was the whole dumb *** argument, when no one even knew who Herbert was until 2018. His most success as a QB came while under Mario as HC. That was the point

But per usual, u’re throwing a temper tantrum looking for every reason to chit on the new coach b/c ur sperm donor wasn’t hired in Kiffin.

But let me be clear; this will be my last time replying to u, but if or when this program gets turned around under Mario, I pray u change ur user name b/c I’m going to make ur life a living fckery on this board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus, Brown has no pocket presence at all.
He was supposed to be holding a clipboard this year and learning. Injuries and Garcia imploding made him have to play.

He’s showing heart but the game is too fast for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back