Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well we have a offensive coordinator who won’t change his philosophy to the players he has. He just keeps trying to put a square in a round hole. Gattis is really stubborn

All it’s getting is the teams we play putting their pegs in our round holes…

college gameday sport GIF

Hurricanes Football Breakdown GIF by Miami Hurricanes

doritos GIF by Scott Gelber

No?? Maybe I am wrong but it’s **** close
Manny is 10x the coach Gattis is

Defense is going to be gassed second half too so they'll give up a ton more points. Basically worse case scenario.
It isnt just that...DABO loves RUNNING UP THE SCORE on us. Maybe because he played at Bama or whatever but dude enjoys that sh*t

Advertisement
The inability to get any yards is CRAZY.

Don’t care what anyone says. Doesn’t matter your “talent” level, scheme, etc.

EVERYONE can get some yards.

WTF am I watching???

You’re watching the best staff money can buy

Advertisement
Gotta love that this season has become such a ****show that you're glad you cancelled road game trip plans....because you're sure the event staff at places like Clemson would've tossed you out already....for threatening your own sideline.
Sounds like a plan for next week’s home game against Pittsburgh. Pelt the Miami sideline (find Gattis!)…

Advertisement
Need a very good high school QB, a very good portal QB, and TVD back. ASAP.

Manny annihilated this program. Richt and him inherited decent roster’s from their predecessors, but Manny’s god awful recruiting left this team with a handful of decent players at best. Blows my mind.

Advertisement
Awesome that a random nameless poster on teh interwebz has that kind of power to make such a guarantee.
The same person who guaranteed Blake would be fired and so would manny in in late Sep? It’s not not power but I know the offense will have multiple changes. Mirabal is the only one that’s safe. If you don’t want to listen to me that’s cool, I could just be the most lucky guy on the interwebz the last five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back