Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this game is telling me is Gattass is gone he knows it so he's just gonna keep calling the same sorry *** plays.

If he is gone he needs to BE GONE….cause this crap is gonna cost us any decent offensive player that thinks he may be here cause ain’t no decent offensive player gonna play in this clusterfck of an offense.

Advertisement
I think everyone noticed it but 0 also did that on Clemsons 2nd TD

He tried to take a cheap shot on the QB wayyy after the play he was just too weak to actually hurt him

He only hits when someone isn’t looking

I rarely bash players personally but he’s a ho
He constantly gives that push at the end of plays out of bounds. I am honestly surprised that he isnt called for it more as you would think he would have a rep by now and the refs would be on the look out for it.

Advertisement
I would cheer for 90. But we are going to be down 24... **** with it, yay 90.

Advertisement
This thing needs blown up immediately . The last couple years we’ve had kids telling hs recruits and portal recruits not to come because they don’t want to lose their jobs. On top of that they quit and some don’t even want to play in games. It’s as entitled , soft , toxic , spoiled bunch of players I’ve ever seen. There’s only a handful of them that care about the guy next to them or the logo. It’s so sad.
For any of you that think it’s just mArIO or CoAcHiNg, please read this. We don’t have the guys we need to be competitive. Need major turnover.

Our game plan against mobile QBs

holy-bible-moses.gif

This thing needs blown up immediately . The last couple years we’ve had kids telling hs recruits and portal recruits not to come because they don’t want to lose their jobs. On top of that they quit and some don’t even want to play in games. It’s as entitled , soft , toxic , spoiled bunch of players I’ve ever seen. There’s only a handful of them that care about the guy next to them or the logo. It’s so sad.

Get it done already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
#Buyoutmario, this dude is a terrible coach. Slip and slide didn’t have as many blow out losses last season as wario has had this year. This team looks worse every game.
Well we have a offensive coordinator who won’t change his philosophy to the players he has. He just keeps trying to put a square in a round hole. Gattis is really stubborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back