Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man... I know yall need to tell yourselves "it's the players" because you know you're stuck with Mikimbin for a decade

This is THE worst coaching job since Miami became Miami. Of all the clowns that have come through here since Butch, this jackhole stands alone in his incompetence.

I have never watched a season where you cant point to a single thing that gives you hope for the future. This team is dog**** on both sides of the ball. EVERY player looks less than mediocre. How the **** you turn 85 scholarship players into unplayable mannequins in 11 games.

"it's the players".... if its all 85 of them it aint the players man
Understand it’s much easier to blame one man than 60, but it’s painfully obvious our personnel are the big problem here. There isn’t a coach in the world that could win with these guys. Again, understand how we should just blame the coach, and I’d agree, if it wasn’t for the fact that 4 out of 5 of our losses are because our guys couldn’t make average football plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Understand it’s much easier to blame one man than 60, but it’s painfully obvious our personnel are the big problem here. There isn’t a coach in the world that could win with these guys. Again, understand how we should just blame the coach, and I’d agree, if it wasn’t for the fact that 4 out of 5 of our losses are because our guys couldn’t make average football plays.
Hope Mario sees this

Advertisement
Team has not improved at all over the course of the season…

This is why I’m off the Mario train.

I don’t care if we 0-11 this year, as long as we are improving, working together, and becoming a better and better football team. 58 home wins didn’t happen by magic; it’s players and coaches doing everything possible to become the best.

A decent coach can scheme a slow 5’8 150lb WR open at least a few times a game. Our talent is much better than that…

Advertisement
Those guys would be terrible in this offense. We might have to go back to Bernie and Jim Kelly to have a decent shot to play this offense
Exactly. Idk if the guys Mario needs to run this outdated **** show even exist nowadays. This is nuts.

The lack of consistent effort and steady stream of bone-headed plays is a really bad indictment of Cristobal and this staff.

I don't see how a rational Canes fan can look at it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back