Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know why but that Dennis Green rant keeps popping in my head everytime Mario’s name is mentioned..

I genuinely do not know how anyone can look at our personnel and think that they aren’t 70% of the problem there. We need to make some coaching changes, and Mario needs to assume a CEO type role, but it’s blatantly obvious that we have one of the worst roster’s in P5 football.

What!!! We came into the season with more returning production than anyone in the acc a first round qb projected by many scouts a schedule that is the easiest we ever had in the history of this program we have underperformed against vegas in historical fashion vegas knows a thing or 2… is the talent the great absolutely not but this coaching performance is horrific and over shadows everything, this was a momentum year for this program this should not of been a rebuilding year at all that is just a flat out excuse

How can you not have a problem watching this offense?

Well, because I understand it's not Gattis's fault. He won the Broyles Award. There is no way that a coach making a top 10 salary would get his hires so wrong on both sides of the ball. It's 89% the players fault and 11% the fans fault.

Advertisement
Clemson Tigers Lawrence GIF by Twitter
bella-martina-trevor-lawrence.jpg

Don't even lie.. You'd crush the chick that looks like him

Advertisement
What were some of y’all expecting with a third string true Fr developmental
qb , with backups on the Ol and a terrible OC? Thinking this was upset alert is a you problem lol
wE hAvE a ChAnCe

Advertisement
qb , with backups on the Ol and a terrible OC? Thinking this was upset alert is a you problem lol
I knew we'd lose but hoped to show competency and be somewhat competitive.

Hurts more when you have any kind of hope

oh yea “developmental“…Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back